As a solar installer, you have undoubtedly come up against potential customers who are wary of the look of solar panels and how that affects the visual of a home. Solar roofing is a great solution and one that you can offer your customers today.
Solar roofing can be the right choice for the following reasons:
- Homeowners get more power on a given roof foot print.
- Solar roofs do not change the curb appeal of a home.
- Solar roofs can be installed without piercing the building envelope.
- Solar roofs allow homeowners to demonstrate their environment awareness in a very subtle way.
- Solar roofs can the customer avoid some electricity costs.
The challenge in the past has been finding a product. Many of the solar roofing options on the market look like regular solar panels but are in fact more expensive. Many customers are aware of and interested in the Tesla solar roof offering, however that isn’t available to you as an installer due to the distribution model that Tesla has chosen.
There are a few options in the market for solar installers, and the Ergosun Integrated Solar Roof Tile is the only one on the market in several countries. It is currently powering homes in Canada, the United Kingdom, Sweden, South Africa, and Jamaica. As a Solar Installer, your answer when a customer wants non-intrusive solar power can now be YES!
See how easy the Ergosun Integrated Solar Roof Tile is to install.