Our bonding process allows us to fuse our Solar Module to a conventional concrete roof tile – creating the Ergosun Integrated Solar Roof Tile.
Sample tile after bonding.
- Aesthetically Pleasing – The tiles are available in both charcoal and terracotta. Terracotta is available via special order.
- Outperform Conventional Solar Panels in Low Light Conditions – With a matte finish, the tiles reflect less light, enabling more light to be converted to power both in low light conditions and with non-optimal orientation when compared with conventional solar panels.
- Maximum Efficiency – Cut cells lower the power load per cell, increasing efficiency. Furthermore, a bypass diode in every tile prevents diminished output in one panel from impacting the output of the other panels.
- Power Generation – 15 Watts per tile.
- Weather Resistant – Ergosun tiles have been put through a range of severe weather tests, ensuring the endurance of the product.
- Minimal Intrusion – When building from new or retrofit, the system can be designed with no need for holes through the building envelope.
- Warrantied – The panels are warrantied to provide 80% of peak power after 25 years. This has been validated through extensive accelerated endurance testing.
- Tax Savings & Rebate Eligible – Ergosun is connected to the grid or to a storage system the same as traditional rack mounted solar systems and is therefore eligible for all of the same tax savings and rebates.
- Certified – Ergosun Integrated Solar Roof Tiles have been tested and certified to a host of international standards to ensure safe, effective operation on our customers’ homes. The standards tested to include: CAN/CSA C22.2 No 61730-1:11 (R2016), CAN/CSA C22.2 No 61730-2:11 (R2016), IEC/EN 61730-1:2007 + A11:2014, IEC/EN 61730-2:2007 + A1:2012, IEC/EN 61215-1:2016, UL 1703 / UL 790. Annex A: Fire tests, spread-of-flame and burning-brand tests Safety Class A in accordance with UL 790.