Our bonding process allows us to fuse our Solar Module to a conventional concrete roof tile – creating the Ergosun Integrated Solar Roof Tile.
Sample tile after bonding.
- Aesthetically Pleasing – The tiles are available in both charcoal and terracotta. Terracotta is available via special order.
- Outperform Conventional Solar Panels in Low Light Conditions – With a matte finish, the tiles reflect less light, allowing for power generation in lower light conditions or better generation with non-optimal orientation.
- Maximum Efficiency – Cut cells lower the power load per cell, increasing efficiency. Furthermore, a blocking diode in every tile prevents diminished output in one panel from impacting the output of the other panels.
- Power Generation – 15 Watts per tile.
- Weather Resistant – Ergosun tiles have been put through a range of severe weather tests without any impact to the power output.
- Minimal Intrusion – When building from new, or retrofit, the system can be designed with no need for holes in the building envelope.
- Warrantied – The panels are warrantied to provide 80% of peak power after 25 years. This has been tested through extensive accelerated endurance testing. Furthermore, there is no wasted capacity as both the roof and solar panels have the same life expectancy.
- Tax Savings & Rebate Eligible – Ergosun is the same as any other solar system from a power perspective and therefore is eligible for all of the same tax savings and rebates. The difference is purely aesthetic.
- Certified – Ergosun Integrated Solar Roof Tiles have been tested and certified to a host of international standards to ensure safe, effective operation on our customers’ homes. The standards tested to include UL 1703, UL 790, IEC/EN 61215, IEC/EN 61730.